Harvest Moon!

Hello...
Sorry for not writing lately. Been busy at school as always. :|
But now it's holiday again. 10 days. Not really long but it's ok I guess.
And I've been spending my first 2 days of holiday playing this childhood game, Harvest Moon. Yay!
I play the Harvest Moon DS Cute (the girl version). I play it with emulator on my laptop though because I don't have a Nintendo DS. Pathetic? Yes.


Okay, so until now I've reach autumn (still first year), I have 7 chickens, 3 ducks, a cow, and a sheep. The crops are good, everything is good.
Now about the guy, I have Skye at red heart, Rock at orange heart, Kai at yellow heart (unfortunately he's only there in Summer), Marlin and Griffin at green heart, and Carter and Gustafa at blue heart. Some people said that the bachelors from Mineral Town are available too if you put the GBA game to your DS slot. But because I don't know how to do it to an emulator, I must be happy with the Forget-Me-Not Valley bachelors.
Well, actually I'm okay with that (eventhough I really want Grey tbh) but now my problem is I find it hard to choose between Skye and Rock (and Kai too but I eliminated him because he only comes in Summer).

I like Skye because he's just unique and somewhat special, even the game makes the events of him different from the other guys and makes him hard to get. Oh and he's really good with words that I find pretty sweet. The only thing is he looks like a girl.
I mean, look at this:
This is okay. Cool.


Okay too, because it's cute









But this:
NOTHING'S FINE THIS IS NOT FUCKING OKAY









See? If his face is not like that maybe I'd choose him.

And next, I like Rock because his hair looks like Draco Malfoy's in HP3 he's always cheerful and care free. And basically his look is better than every other guys there.
Look:
But he's just ordinary... :/

Hahaha what do you think? Would mean a lot if you leave a comment :P
I'm gonna post some good cheat for this game in the next post! Be sure to read it! :D xx

1 comments:

Anonymous 17 November 2013 at 08:26  

The first time i saw Draco Malfoy (my fictional husband), he instantly reminded me of Rock because of his hair, and his cocky nature. I like Rock a lot, because he's kind of stupid and clueless, and it makes him funny:)
However, on Harvest Moon DS Cute, I was torn between Skye and Cliff, so yeah, i guess my vote goes out to Skye..

you should marry him because he is amazingly dreamy and mysterious, and SO COOL!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
1996's girl. A medical student, a doctor to be! Loves traveling, sleeping, reading, games, and trying something new. Once had a big obsession with Harry Potter and One Direction. Also is a pokemon trainer lol. My life is not perfect but my blessings outweigh my problem. :)