NEW UPDATES OF MY POTTERMORE WALKTHROUGH WEEEEE

Hiiiiii

Sorry I just updated my pottermore walkthrough now..
I've been trying to brew the Swelling Solution for 327462842 times but it always failed. I think there's a glitch or something because I've follow all the instructions correctly. And I DIDNT KNOW that I can move on to the next moment right after I tried the brewing once, no matter it failed or not. And I just found it out some minutes ago :| . So yeah... You can check my update for Harry and Draco's duel hereeee
Now I'm doing the Chapter 12 and so onnnnn (still not managed to brew the swelling solution ew im disgusted at myself). Take a look hereeeeeeee

By the way today is 20-12-2012; good date + last day of the world according to the mayans.
Haha have a nice day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
1996's girl. A medical student, a doctor to be! Loves traveling, sleeping, reading, games, and trying something new. Once had a big obsession with Harry Potter and One Direction. Also is a pokemon trainer lol. My life is not perfect but my blessings outweigh my problem. :)