Dear, Ray. [2/-]

Today I smelled your scent in the laundry, and once again it reminded me of you, and your hugs. I miss your long hugs. You always hug me really tight you almost squeezed me. You would keep holding me until I have to let go first. It's as if you would never let me go. Your hugs, they always feel safe and strong. But in the end it's you that let go. You left me.
Our last hug was probably our longest hug. In that moment you successfully made me believe that we can hold on til forever. When you know the time is up for us to keep each other. When you know it's about time for you to leave me soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
1996's girl. A medical student, a doctor to be! Loves traveling, sleeping, reading, games, and trying something new. Once had a big obsession with Harry Potter and One Direction. Also is a pokemon trainer lol. My life is not perfect but my blessings outweigh my problem. :)