About Me

Hey, vas happenin'?
My name is Mona.
I'm 15, was born on October 14th 1996.
I live in Indonesia. (read: Narnia)
I'm a crazy hardcore Potterhead and Directioner.
I also adore Owl City, Logan Lerman, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber.
I'm rather shy if you don't know me well, but I'm really loud when I'm with my friends or family.
And I love to make new friends. So let's be friends. :P

Me on Twitter: @HoranHogwarts --> random & close friend,  @crucioedsoul --> school friends.
Me on Tumblr: amazingbouncing-ferret --> personal but mostly Harry Potter blog,  fabulouistomlinson --> One Direction blog.

That's all. I add more of this when I remember something. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
1996's girl. A medical student, a doctor to be! Loves traveling, sleeping, reading, games, and trying something new. Once had a big obsession with Harry Potter and One Direction. Also is a pokemon trainer lol. My life is not perfect but my blessings outweigh my problem. :)