One Direction X Factor Video List

I decided to make a post about this so I don't have to re-open youtube and spend minutes re-searching these videos. lol.

Audition:
Liam: Cry Me a River


Harry: Isn't She Lovely


Niall: So Sick


Unfortunately I can't found Louis and Zayn's full audition video. But here the short one.

Louis: Hey There Delilah

Zayn: Let Me Love You




Judges' Houses:
Torn


The X Factor Performances:
Week 1: Viva La Vida


Week 2: My Life Would Suck Without You


Week 3: Nobody Knows

Week 4: Total Eclipse of the Heart

Week 5: Kids in America

Week 6: Something About The Way You Look Tonight

Week 7: All You Need is Love

Week 8: Summer of 69 & You Are So Beautiful


Week 9: Only Girl In The World & Chasing Cars


Week 10: Your Song, She's The One, & Torn



Video Diaries:
Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
1996's girl. A medical student, a doctor to be! Loves traveling, sleeping, reading, games, and trying something new. Once had a big obsession with Harry Potter and One Direction. Also is a pokemon trainer lol. My life is not perfect but my blessings outweigh my problem. :)